Keto Ten Minute Tacos
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning sugar free
- 8 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup salsa sugar free
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until browned, about 7-10 minutes. Add the taco seasoning and stir to combine.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add the ground beef and toss.Courtesy: Completely Keto
Tired of figuring out Macros? Guessing what to eat? Go straight to the head of the class with our "Done for you" 30 day plan. All meals planned, with your shopping list and recipes. All in one place. Check it out.
4-Week Fitness Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner planned, with recipes, and even the shopping list done for you.
5 Keto Foods Will Surprise You Keto is not like other diets. We don’t worry so much about calories. That’s one of the reasons the diet works so well. You get to feel full and satisfied, not ornery and hangry!. (hangry means angry because you are so hungry)....
5 Quick Keto Success Tips When you first start keto, or any kind of self improvement, it really helps you mentally is you see results fast. When you first get that glimmer of something good happening, it can turn into steady determination. So, when you start keto, or...
Keto Results Today! There were Tornadoes last week. Some people’s houses got damaged, and some were totally destroyed. Imagine your house got destroyed, and you called someone to build you a new house. They meet with you and tell you something like this…. “Our company...