Keto Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- .25 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 cup apple cider vingegar
- 1/5 Tbsp Wheat Free Tamari sauce
- 1/6 cup Completely Keto Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 1/8 tsp xanthan gum
1. In a large bowl add minced beef meat, egg, and onion powder. Mix with your hands.
2. Then use a measuring spoon to shape the meatballs. You should be able to make 15 mini meatballs.
3. Preheat a pot over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook until golden brown. If it's a bit pink in the middle, it's fine now. Put aside
4. Add water, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, Keto ketchup and erythritol to the same pan. Stir with a whisk until the sauce comes together.
5. Gradually beat the xanthan gum. You want to move a little and wait a few minutes to make sure it gets thicker. Lower the temperature and cook the sauce.
6. After a few minutes, check the sauce for consistency.
7. Add the meatballs and simmer for 10 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.
Tired of figuring out Macros? Guessing what to eat? Go straight to the head of the class with our "Done for you" 30 day plan. All meals planned, with your shopping list and recipes. All in one place. Check it out.
4-Week Fitness Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner planned, with recipes, and even the shopping list done for you.
5 Keto Foods Will Surprise You
5 Keto Foods Will Surprise You Keto is not like other diets. We don’t worry so much about calories. That’s one of the reasons the diet works so well. You get to feel full and satisfied, not ornery and hangry!. (hangry means angry because you are so hungry)....
5 Quick Keto Success Tips
5 Quick Keto Success Tips When you first start keto, or any kind of self improvement, it really helps you mentally is you see results fast. When you first get that glimmer of something good happening, it can turn into steady determination. So, when you start keto, or...
Keto Results Today
Keto Results Today! There were Tornadoes last week. Some people’s houses got damaged, and some were totally destroyed. Imagine your house got destroyed, and you called someone to build you a new house. They meet with you and tell you something like this…. “Our company...