- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/4 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Real Salt
- 1 cup whole tahini butter from ground sesame (no net carbs)
- Half to full dropper of liquid Stevia
- Baking Soda ¾ teaspoon
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Pulse mix the tahini and eggs together tahini and eggs until very smooth. Use a Vitamix or similar.
- Add in the Stevia and apple cider vinegar
- Add the baking soda and salt
- Grease muffin pan with coconut oil
- Bake at 350° for 35 – 45 minutes. Ovens vary so keep an eye on it.
Makes 6 large or 12 small rolls Fill tin halfway only as these do rise. Can also be made in a loaf pan.
Tired of figuring out Macros? Guessing what to eat? Go straight to the head of the class with our "Done for you" 30 day plan. All meals planned, with your shopping list and recipes. All in one place. Check it out.
4-Week Fitness Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner planned, with recipes, and even the shopping list done for you.
5 Keto Foods Will Surprise You
5 Keto Foods Will Surprise You Keto is not like other diets. We don’t worry so much about calories. That’s one of the reasons the diet works so well. You get to feel full and satisfied, not ornery and hangry!. (hangry means angry because you are so hungry)....
5 Quick Keto Success Tips
5 Quick Keto Success Tips When you first start keto, or any kind of self improvement, it really helps you mentally is you see results fast. When you first get that glimmer of something good happening, it can turn into steady determination. So, when you start keto, or...
Keto Results Today
Keto Results Today! There were Tornadoes last week. Some people’s houses got damaged, and some were totally destroyed. Imagine your house got destroyed, and you called someone to build you a new house. They meet with you and tell you something like this…. “Our company...