Keto Faux Oatmeal
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- 1/3 cup flax seed meal
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- ½ cup riced cauliflower (~ 3 oz.)
- 3 ½ cups coconut milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon maple flavor
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 3 tablespoons erythritol, powdered
- 10-15 drops liquid Stevia
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
1. Set out the chia seeds and 1/3 cup of ground flax seeds. put aside.
2. Make 1/2 cup of “cauliflower rice” by blending in a food processor. Set aside.
3. Add 1 cup crushed, raw pecans . The pieces shouldn't be too small. We need them to add texture in the dish.
4. Put pecans in a pan over low heat. Let them toast.
5. Heat 3 1/2 cups coconut milk in a saucepan. When warm, add cauliflower and continue to cook until it boils.
6. Turn heat to medium-low and add your seasonings: 1 tsp. maple flavor, 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. Allspice , 1/2 tsp. vanilla, 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
7. In spice grinder, grind 3 tbsp. erythritol until it is completely powdered.
8. Add 10-15 drops liquid stevia and the erythritol to the pan and stir in well.
9. Add the flaxseed meal and chia seed to the pan and mix well. This will quickly start to thicken right away.
10. Measure out 3 oz. Cream Cheese, 1/4 cup heavy cream, 3 tbsp. butter.
11. Once your mixture is hot again, add the cream, toasted pecans, butter, and cream cheese. Mix it all together well. If you want it to be thicker, add 1/8 tsp. xanthan gum at this point.
12. Ready to Eat!
This makes 6 total servings of Cinnamon Roll “Oatmeal”. Each serving comes out to be 368.83 Calories, 34.43g Fats, 4.08g Net Carbs, and 5.85g Protein.
Courtesy of the fine folks at: Ruled.me
Tired of figuring out Macros? Guessing what to eat? Go straight to the head of the class with our "Done for you" 30 day plan. All meals planned, with your shopping list and recipes. All in one place. Check it out.
4-Week Fitness Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner planned, with recipes, and even the shopping list done for you.
5 Keto Foods Will Surprise You
5 Keto Foods Will Surprise You Keto is not like other diets. We don’t worry so much about calories. That’s one of the reasons the diet works so well. You get to feel full and satisfied, not ornery and hangry!. (hangry means angry because you are so hungry)....
5 Quick Keto Success Tips
5 Quick Keto Success Tips When you first start keto, or any kind of self improvement, it really helps you mentally is you see results fast. When you first get that glimmer of something good happening, it can turn into steady determination. So, when you start keto, or...
Keto Results Today
Keto Results Today! There were Tornadoes last week. Some people’s houses got damaged, and some were totally destroyed. Imagine your house got destroyed, and you called someone to build you a new house. They meet with you and tell you something like this…. “Our company...