Keto Chocolate Truffels
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 3 Tablespoons 100% cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon ground coffee
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- Stevia to taste
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- Melt the coconut butter (in a microwave) so that it can be mixed with a fork.
- Mix in all the ingredients (except the coconut oil) and mix well with a fork.
- Take an ice-cube tray and pour approximately 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil into 6-7 of the cups.
- Spoon the mixture into each cup of the ice-cube tray and gently pat them flat with a fork.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours.
- Defrost at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Courtesy: Paleo Flourish
Tired of figuring out Macros? Guessing what to eat? Go straight to the head of the class with our "Done for you" 30 day plan. All meals planned, with your shopping list and recipes. All in one place. Check it out.
4-Week Fitness Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner planned, with recipes, and even the shopping list done for you.
5 Keto Foods Will Surprise You
5 Keto Foods Will Surprise You Keto is not like other diets. We don’t worry so much about calories. That’s one of the reasons the diet works so well. You get to feel full and satisfied, not ornery and hangry!. (hangry means angry because you are so hungry)....
5 Quick Keto Success Tips
5 Quick Keto Success Tips When you first start keto, or any kind of self improvement, it really helps you mentally is you see results fast. When you first get that glimmer of something good happening, it can turn into steady determination. So, when you start keto, or...
Keto Results Today
Keto Results Today! There were Tornadoes last week. Some people’s houses got damaged, and some were totally destroyed. Imagine your house got destroyed, and you called someone to build you a new house. They meet with you and tell you something like this…. “Our company...